How free are you really?
About the Presentation
A DVD of the Founders’ address given at the 10th Annual Meeting and Summer School of The Theosophical Society in America, exploring the roots of freedom from a Theosophical perspective.
The speaker, Emily Sellon, discusses the following concepts:
- The exercising of freedom in a pluralistic society.
- The dimensions of freedom (personal bondage, physical barriers, circumstances).
- Freedom and order.
- Inhibitions to freedom (psychological, emotional, mental).
- Freedom and self-determination.
- Freedom and dharma.
- The way to achieve freedom.
Cost $3 members, $6 non-members Afternoon tea and cakes provided after talk. All Welcome!!