would you like to receive the grace of divine light?
About the Presentation
There is so much misconception and misunderstanding about this Light. What we have is the repetition of someone else’s understanding, imagination or vision only.
The translation into English by G.R.S. Mead of one of the greatest ancient books, ‘Pistas Sophia’, allows us to acknowledge and share the Grace of this Light as spoken in this treasured text.
The talk will include the following:
- A short summary of information about this subject from other traditions.
- What is that Light we are talking about; where is it coming from or who is the giver.
- Most importantly, the conditions for receiving such a Grace.
- Why it is so important to have this Light.
- The first symptoms of this Light, and how it manifests within.
- The problems of feeding and maintaining this Light and also the dangers of possessing it.
About the Presenter
The beginning to my awakening to the inner quest was about 20 years ago by coming into contact with Krishnamurti’s ideas. The next stage was exploring and practising Self-remembering with Gurdjieff’s teaching. Self-remembering was always a part of the ancient teaching and practice, known as Know Thyself. Digging more into my constant hunger for Divine knowledge, came the discovery of the ancient Gnostic and Hermetic forgotten/lost knowledge, which gave me the possibility of discovering the understanding of some of the Universal/Divine Law and the very First Commandment given to a creature that calls himself man .
Small contribution of $3/6 members/non-members appreciated - includes afternoon refreshments of tea/coffee and cakes. All Welcome!!